Wisal vs Cinema's

Reading over Wisal's blog post, which was named very creatively, "50 Shades of Cinema". I found a joy reading over it. Wisal let's us know what the topic of the class was, but doesn't re-explain everything all over again for us. She gives us her opinion on the topic at hand. Wisal also gave us a quick comparison on cinema impacts now and then, which gives the readers an understandable view of cinema's today and before. However what I would recommend to Wisal, is to add more details to parts of her explanation. For me it is easy to read her blog and understand it because I was in class and I learned the content. But for someone else they might get confused or find it hard to understand. For example on of the things she wrote was, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. To find the drawbacks of cinema, all I had to do was flip the script. The very factors that I viewed in a more positive light during class, I could also shed in a negative light." Now the writing was great, but some things could have been added. As one of her classmates I understood what she meant since I've gone through the content but I would recommend she explain it a little more in depth as if she's writing to broad audience. 

Comments

Popular Posts